The Senior Associate position is an exciting and entrepreneurial opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm, revolutionizing corporate venture capital. As a Senior Associate, you will work on a lean and nimble team, evaluating venture capital investment opportunities and helping impact the innovation strategies at some of the world’s most successful corporations.
- Sourcing – identify and screen potential investment opportunities
- Due Diligence – evaluate all critical components of target investments
- Deal Execution – execute new and follow-on financings (investment memos, deal structuring returns analysis, legal diligence)
- Financial analysis
Ecosystem Building / Market Research – engage all aspects of the entrepreneurial ecosystem (investors, founders, thought leaders) and represent Touchdown
Special projects – spearhead firm development and thesis-building initiatives
Executive communication – creating presentations, interfacing, and collaborating with our corporate partners and their key stakeholders
Minimum 5 years work experience, preferably in vc, investment banking, private equity or corporate development. Transaction experience required; MBA preferred, but not required.
Ability to demonstrate:
- Critical thinking, including research and analytical skills for deal analysis
- Strong thesis and presentation development
- Intellectual curiosity about venture capital, corporate innovation and startups.
- Proactive, humble mindset; constantly seeking new approaches/improvements to processes
- Excellent writing skills including knowledge of grammar, spelling, and word usage
- Build relationships with entrepreneurs, investors, corporate executives, etc.
- Exemplary follow-through with minimal supervision
Industry competitive – includes base salary, bonus, profit share, and full benefits.
If interested, please apply here.