SVB Capital is the venture capital investment arm of global financial services firm SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ: SIVB). The SVB Capital family of funds has $4.5B under management and includes direct investment and funds of funds invested on behalf of institutional investors. SVB Capital’s direct funds invest in early stage technology companies, typically at the Series B.
Senior Associates are involved in all aspects of the investment process including sourcing, due diligence, monitoring investments, and supporting the fundraising process. As a Senior Associate you will manage Analysts and Associates while leveraging SVB Capital’s proprietary data to analyze industries and identify promising companies. You will build deep relationships and work collaboratively with colleagues across the SVB platform to deliver world-class returns. The role offers the opportunity to partner with SVB’s global network of entrepreneurs, investors, corporates, and limited partners.
- 5-7+ years of experience in venture capital, technology, consulting, or other relevant fields
- Graduate of a top college/university
- Graduate degrees such as an MBA are helpful, but not required
- Preferred majors are Finance, Economics, Business, or other quantitative majors
- Analytical orientation with strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Outstanding oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Firm grasp of technology and venture capital industries
- Comfortable with ambiguity and eager to learn
- Team player who possesses intellectual curiosity, sound judgment, and attention to detail
If interested, please apply here.