Presario Ventures is looking to make a strategic hire on our investment team. The Investment Associate will work from our main office in Bee Cave, TX. He or she will report to the Principals and help with analytical aspects, sourcing development and acquisition opportunities, and manage transactional aspects of our business. The individual will interface with investors and perform asset management functions as needed.
This leader will have a large impact on the strategic direction of our company. This position will be filled at one of two levels (Senior Investment Associate or Director) depending upon the qualifications of the individual selected and the discretion of the hiring manager. Salary is commensurate with experience.
About Presario Ventures
Presario Ventures is a private equity real estate firm focused on investing in multifamily real estate. Our mission is to bring institutional quality investment opportunities, asset management, and servicing to our private investor clients. As an entrepreneurial real estate investment firm, we focus on transparency and integrity to provide value to our investors as well as to our sponsor and development partners. Our organization and portfolio are rapidly growing, and we currently have multiple projects in the pipeline to manage throughout 2020.
The Investment Associate will lead in market research, sourcing, underwriting, diligence, and transaction execution of investment opportunities for Presario Ventures. This position will interface with operations, property management, and accounting teams and may also participate as asset manager for specific assets. This will also be an investor interfacing role.
· All financial analysis, underwriting, due diligence, market research and reviews required to make decisions for acquisition and development transactions.
· Manage communications for investors. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the creation of investment offering documents, business plans, quarterly and monthly reporting, processing distributions, and maintaining investment management software.
· Research and tour potential acquisitions and development sites.
· Provide direct support to the Principals in raising debt and equity capital as well as reviewing and negotiating key transaction, partnership, lender documents.
· Manage the acquisition and development deal pipeline and deliver periodic status updates to Principals.
· Build and update financial models as needed with capabilities to run sensitivity analyses, various promote structures, and various debt and equity capital structures.
· Source deals, debt, and equity relationships.
· Enhance company policy and procedures to improve operations and efficiency.
· Consistently stay on top of local market data.
· Coordinate lender/investor tours and inspections as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, accounting, math or real estate (preferred.)
· High real estate investment acumen backed by 5 to 7 years of real estate private equity, acquisitions, or relevant transaction-oriented real estate experience. Multifamily experience preferred.
· Experience in investment banking, capital markets, private equity, real estate brokerage, or real estate development.
· Aptitude to evaluate multiple financing and equity structures, and multiple types of real estate documents.
· Proficiency in Excel financial modeling. Prior experience modeling complex asset-level and/or entity-level real estate transactions, waterfalls, sensitivities, etc.
· Analytical thinker with the proven ability to understand a complex situation and build a financial model to calculate the impact of various drivers/variables. Thinks critically and draws well-reasoned conclusions.
· Must be self-motivated and act with a sense of urgency, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks and work under time constraints.
· Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills both, verbal and written, with the ability to communicate detailed financial metrics and an accurate picture of the economics underlying proposed transactions.
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Analyst, Investments, Finance, Other
Relocation Assistance: Not Provided
If interested, please apply here.