Moderne Ventures (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is hiring one or more Sr. Associates/Principals for a Partner Track position with Moderne Ventures. The successful candidate(s) will have an opportunity to work within an entrepreneurial team and help shape and grow the vision of the firm. The position is based in Chicago.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and assessing new deals, expanding our Venture Network and helping our portfolio companies be successful.
- Person will capable of leading due diligence, market analysis and special projects
- Negotiating and leading deals
- Work with companies, partners and investors to help grow value of the underlying portfolio and create opportunities for our industry and venture network
- Serve on portfolio companies’ boards as director and/or observer
Ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of venture investing experience and a strong network (coast to coast) in the venture and startup community
- 2+ years experience in consulting, PE or investment banking and possesses a sophisticated, fact-based understanding of SaaS metrics, web based analytics and business growth strategies
- MBA from top tier business school (preferred not required)
If interested, please apply here.