The successful candidate will join as a Senior Associate or Vice President in the growing Credit Opportunities business at CoVenture in New York.
CoVenture is an alternative asset manager, focused on underwriting and originating emerging and novel asset classes created upon the foundation of robust technology. CoVenture currently executes this theme across three principal investment platforms: Credit Opportunities, Venture Capital, and Cryptocurrency.
CoVenture’s Credit Opportunities platform identifies niche origination businesses which utilize technology to observe previously unobservable data points throughout the underwriting process. CoVenture’s focus is to partner with and finance businesses that are inventing a new type of credit or materially improve an existing form of credit.
- Model structured finance transactions across multiple asset classes
- Coordinate due diligence
- Execute transactions including negotiation of documents
- Monitor regulatory developments, economic and industry data and macro events
- Portfolio monitoring and maintenance of existing transactions
- Originate and source new transactions through networking and hustle
- Participate in fundraising meetings
CoVenture seeks to hire an individual who is highly motivated, intelligent and has demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should have:
- 2 – 5 years of work experience within structured finance or direct lending
- Entrepreneurial drive and desire to help grow and develop a business
- Rigorous analytical, quantitative and financial modeling skills
- Strong communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to write effectively
- An ability to manage projects independently and to completion
- *Please submit a resume*
If interested, please apply here.