Breega (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is hiring a Senior Associate to be an integral member of the investment team in order to support our activities in the UK. You will work directly with the partners to support the investment process in order to identify and partner with highly promising technology start-ups.
As a member of the Investment team, you will
- Meet entrepreneurs, build relationships with leading startups and generate high-quality deal flow
- Evaluate investment opportunities and drive operational metrics & market opportunity assessments, competitive analysis, product and technology evaluation, reference calls, and financial and exit modeling.
- Identify and detect high potential market trends to build strong convictions for future investments
- You have a huge passion for new technologies, an entrepreneurial mindset and a very good knowledge of the UK startups ecosystem
- 3+ years of experience in startups, VC, accelerator, incubator,… in London and/or in strategy consulting/M&A.
- Bachelor or Master in engineering / finance / business
- Collaborative style, high energy, excellent analytical & networking skills, strong technical understanding
- Fluent in English and able to speak French
- On top of that, a first entrepreneurial experience is considered as a huuuuge asset
Position based in Paris
If interested, please apply here.