Santé Ventures is seeking to add a Senior Analyst to perform a critical role in supporting the General Partners and investment professional team with market/industry research and analysis, deal sourcing, due diligence efforts, and monitoring and assisting portfolio company management.
This Senior Analyst will join our close-knit team of investment professionals and will be an essential contributor to the firm’s development of new investment opportunities. This position presents a candidate with a unique opportunity to receive mentorship yet work independently in a loosely structured entrepreneurial environment.
- Two (2) plus years of experience in top-tier investment banking, consulting, or venture capital/private equity
- Undergraduate degree in science, engineering or business administration with a demonstrated record of exceptional academic achievement
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills, highly proficient in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to effectively translate complex concepts
- Ability to work independently and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- High energy, self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Located in or willing to relocate to live and work in Austin, TX
Location: Austin, Texas
How to Apply: To submit a resumé application for the Senior Analyst position, please e-mailresumes@santeventures.