Senior Analyst Position
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform primary and secondary market research (e.g. value chain analysis, market sizing, competitive landscapes)
- Create robust financial models for entities and activities under investment consideration
- Develop and present materials that translate complicated analysis into concise and clear narratives that support opportunity progression
- Gather industry intelligence, including sector technical/market developments, financing rounds, and M&A dealflow
- Perform important group administrative processes (e.g. investment pipeline database management & reporting, scheduling meetings)
- Bachelor’s Degree – high record of academic achievement
- Four to six years of professional work experience in strategic analysis and research at a top-tier investment bank, strategy consulting firm, venture capital firm or corporate development role
- Experience working under deadlines, on multiple projects, and with rapidly shifting priorities
- Experience conducting primary and secondary research and data collection
- Strong intellectual curiosity and desire to learn about/get exposure to many aspects of Cleantech business
- Ability to evaluate, filter, organize, and summarize strategic information
- Heavy experience building models in MS Excel, including experience with intermediate to advanced analytical functionality
- Understanding of advanced financial modeling and investment evaluation approaches (NPV, IRR, ROI)
- Ability to work well independently or in a team environment
- Track record of consistent high-levels of achievement
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct complex analysis and present data in a meaningful way
- Strong organizational skills and with impeccable attention to detail
- Strong analytical, research, and financial modeling skills
- Ability to develop sophisticated PowerPoint presentations
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen to other people’s opinions
- Experience in our sectors of interest (food & agriculture, energy and/or water) is preferred, but not required
About Cox Enterprises
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. The company’s major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions); and Cox Media Group (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and advertising sales rep firms).
The company’s major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Manheim. Through Cox Automotive, the company’s international operations stretch across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America. To learn more about Cox’s commitment to people, sustainability and our communities, please visit http://www.CoxCSRReport.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
If interested, please apply here.