oin our growing company and take your career to the next level!
In collaboration with Assurant Growth Investing (AGI) & Strategy leaders, you will support Assurant’s efforts to make corporate venture capital and growth stage investments in companies that complement and expand Assurant’s existing businesses and align with growth strategy.
- Assist in the identification and tracking of growing, early stage companies that align with Assurant’s growth strategies and represent good investment opportunities
- Perform market research and value chain analyses
- Assist in valuation models & scenario analyses
- Lead outreach to identified company management and screen for potential fit
- Maintain detailed database of company outreach and developing opportunities
- Assist in the formation of investment hypotheses and presentation to investment committee
- Support diligence process including market diligence, company valuation and confirmatory legal and other items
- Manage internal reporting and sharing of insights
- Liaise with internal business leaders to refine AGI strategy
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree
- 3 years of post-collegiate experience in investment banking, management consulting, technology startup or quantitative corporate environment, or 2+ years of the above plus advanced collegiate/internship experience
- Demonstrable competency building basic financial models in Excel
- Proficiency with MS Office suite including PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with high ethical standards
If interested, please apply here.