Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a Senior Investment Analyst with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to focus on investment research, manager due diligence, portfolio monitoring, documentation support, and ad hoc financial modeling covering a wide range of investment strategies and assist with macro research for the entire investment team.
- Conducts due diligence on investment opportunities to support investment decisions.
- Performs in-depth research to design asset valuation models, enhances risk management techniques, and ensures efficient portfolio management and writes monthly commentaries.
- Creates and maintains analyses to model investment performance, evaluates market factors and risks, and supports portfolio liquidity.
- Provides information and formulates recommendations regarding the organization’s investment program. Monitors investment relationships for compliance with socially responsible guidelines.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline preferred.
- Charter Financial Analyst (CFA) or working towards designation is preferred.
- 3 years of experience in the Investment industry preferred.
- Experience in Management due diligence desired
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical and written communications,
- Willing and able travel 10%
If interested, please apply here.