As one of the largest and most diversified software companies in the world, Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our broad portfolio of products and solutions enables our customers to create, deliver, and measure personalized experiences that their users can access from virtually any device. Our solutions include: Adobe Creative Cloud, which offers the most innovative tools and cloud-based services for creating digital media; Adobe Document Cloud, which provides a modern way to manage documents at home, in the office and across devices; and Adobe Experience Cloud, which delivers groundbreaking solutions for data-driven marketing, advertising and commerce experiences. Our innovation and leadership provides our customers with a real competitive advantage, positioning Adobe for continued growth well into the future.
The Adobe Corporate Development team is responsible for sourcing, evaluating, negotiating, and executing M&A and investment opportunities. As a member of the Corporate Development team, you will collaborate with Adobe’s senior executives and business unit leaders on Adobe’s inorganic growth strategy. You will develop investment themes on new markets, propose investment ideas, and work with product teams to evaluate potential targets. As a deal lead, you will quarterback the investment/M&A process, working closely with functional leaders across finance, legal, sales, tax, HR, and integration to build financial/valuation models, drive due diligence, develop post-acquisition KPIs, and help define a robust integration/operating plan. This position provides unparalleled senior executive exposure, and is often the avenue to unique operational and general management roles throughout the company.
- Partner with business unit leaders on strategy development, including identifying product gaps, evaluating build/buy/partner options, and collaborating on target selection criteria
- Research new markets, identify key trends, and translate data into actionable insights
- Source investment/M&A opportunities, and manage relationships with potential targets
- Evaluate inbound investment/M&A opportunities, working with business unit leaders to evaluate potential targets
- Support investment/M&A opportunities through execution, negotiation, and due diligence, including financial modeling and valuation
- Guide and support post acquisition integration efforts
- Develop network of industry contacts, venture capital firms, and investment banking/advisory executives to bring knowledge of market trends and opportunities to bear on strategic discussions
Qualifications / Experience
- Top-tier undergraduate degree and MBA preferred
- Experience in a digital/consumer internet or SaaS environment; prior understanding of digital marketing or digital advertising highly desired
- Experience in a mix of investment banking, private equity/venture capital, and/or corporate development
- Demonstrated track record of leading investments/M&A
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven, self-starter with a passion for excellence
If interested, please apply here.