Reporting to the Vice President and Global Head of Corporate Development of PayPal, the Sr. Director Corporate Development will lead and develop inorganic growth opportunities for PayPal globally – from idea to business case to deal execution and post-deal integration – taking a holistic, and cross-functional approach.
The Corporate Development Senior Director Will
- Own all aspects of the deal, including sourcing, qualification, initial rationale/pitch, financial modeling, due diligence and closing & integration activities
- Lead and coordinate a cross-functional deal team within PayPal as well as serve as a primary point of contact to target company management
- Manage and mentor junior deal support team members who assist with sourcing/market research, financial modeling and diligence
- Ambitiously identify and qualify new ideas & companies for PayPal from internal & external sources; keeping close ties to PayPal executives and industry leaders (entrepreneurs, investors and bankers)
- 10+ years in Corporate Development, Private Equity, Venture Capital or Investment Banking, in addition to 5+ years in Management Consulting, Business Development, Product Marketing, Product Management/Development
- MBA from top-rated business school, or similar level of experience and skills
- Experience in a deal environment as well as an operational one where people leadership was required
- Strong analytical skills, fluency in performing rigorous financial, valuation and broad quantitative analyses and familiarity with accounting & key operational metrics
- Adept with technology and a strategic thinker – knows what’s best for the business
- Excellent judgment, mature personality, and experience working with executives; a sophisticated and well-connected, worldly businessperson
- Team player, pro-active and action oriented, anticipates needs, is assertive, and is highly accountable
If interested, please apply here.