- We’re an early stage venture capital firm that invests in software applications and infrastructure for the new economy. From Acumatica to Nginx to Zopa, we’ve invested in over 40 companies in 11 different countries.
- We’re entrepreneurs who love backing scrappy entrepreneurs.
- We invest early and our typical investment size is between $1M and $10M.
- We currently have $270M under management and are actively investing out of our second fund.
- We invest in founders around the world who are building global businesses and we leverage our networks in three different continents, North America, Europe and Asia, to help.
- Our founding partners co-founded two enterprise software companies that have both scaled globally to over $100M in revenue.
We are looking for Senior Analyst/ Associate for our Fund. This person will drive all aspects of the investment process including thesis definition, investment sourcing, analysis, due diligence, closing, working with portfolio companies and exits.