Growing NYC venture capital fund seeking a Senior Financial Analyst with very strong Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of accounting and finance. Ability to multi-task is a must. Venture capital experience not required, however a candidate should have approximately three-four years’ experience in banking, consulting or accounting. Position reports to the CFO and General Partners.
ff Venture Capital (ffvc.com) is a technology venture capital firm focused on supporting visionary founders at the seed- and early-stages of company formation and growth. ffVC now is investing out of its 5th seed- and early-stage fund, the $150 Million ff Graphite (V). Our 25+ person team actively works with founders to develop products, target markets, and accelerate growth. With expertise and investments in artificial intelligence, cyber security, machine learning, UAVs, enterprise software, crowdfunding, data analytics and more, we seek emerging, transformative technology and technology-driven founders who create and lead companies that will influence the behavior of millions. Since our founding in 2008, we have invested in 90+ companies and helped to create aggregate market value exceeding $4 billion.
- Financial modeling and performance of “what-if analyses”
- Maintaining records of portfolio company investments, including capitalization tables, “fair value” valuations, investment terms, etc.
- Maintaining records of portfolio company performance, including company financial performance, new rounds of investment and material events
- Standardizing portfolio operational support, including support for each of the Fund’s annual audited financial statements
- Reporting to VC fund databases
- Researching and producing financial analysis of hypothetical outcomes and waterfalls
- Due diligence of potential investments
- Business model research and analysis
- Researching trends and topics of interest to venture capital