- MBA degree
- 5+ years of experience, including 1-2 years in venture capital, investment banking, strategy consulting, or business/corporate development
- Knowledge and fluency in emerging technology and business models in sectors relevant to HSB & MunichRe
- Strong analytical business experience and a passion for new technology and engaging in the start-up community
- Disciplined adaptability and follow through skills
- Superior oral, written and visual communication skills
- Superior proactive networking and relationship development skills
- Proven teamwork skills both as a leader and cross-functional team member
- Self motivated with high initiative
- Willing to travel 15-20% of the time including internationally
- Computer Science degree
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The work environment characteristics, and any physical and mental requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.