1. Handle all the post-investment aspects and work toward unlocking value of the portfolio ventures
2. Using consultative mindset and approach to problem solving
3. Assist in preparation of valuation metrics and presentations
4. Maintain records of all the investee companies i.e. Shareholders Agreements, Share Certificates, Auditors Report etc.
5. Maintain all documents pertaining to portfolio companies, investment amounts, tranche disbursements, etc. in hard and soft format.
6. Assist the head of department to draft legal documents such as Partnership Agreements, Mandate Letters, MOU’s, Legal Notices, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Share Holder Agreements, Contracts & Addendums, etc.
7. Regularly providing a detailed report on status of investments, highlight issues related to the same for all Group and portfolio companies.
8. Follow up and liaise with parties for receipt of agreements
9. File and scan agreements for company records
10. Legal vetting of documents as and when required
11. Liaise with different authorities, advocates, legal consultants, etc.
12. Active participation in various events showcasing startups, networking with founders, VC’s, accelerators, incubators and angel investors.