- Search and evaluate potential co-investment opportunities, create financial models, and communicate key variables and risks with the team.
- Serve as a primary lead in the investment process, including due diligence efforts in collecting and analyzing data to identify key risk areas in potential investment deals.
- Identify potential investor networks and corporate/strategic investors within target industry verticals with the capability to invest.
- Lead the analyst team to manage performance of portfolio companies.
- Actively participate in internal investment committee discussions.
- Establish and deepen relationships with venture capital/private equity funds, technology firms and intermediaries.
- Ensure F50’s day-to-day operations are compliant, including fund management and investor relations.