We are looking for a Principal / Investment Manager for Vito Ventures, a challenger Venture Capital firm backing startups and technologies, which drive the digital transformation of enterprises and infrastructure. It is our ambition to build one of the leading Pan-European Deep Tech investors. Based in the heart of Munich, we are active in the spaces of IoT, Enterprise Software, B2B Marketplaces and Energy Tech.
We offer an unparalleled opportunity to work in a disruptive newVenture Capital fund. Being part of a small team our Principal / Investment Manager will be able to assume a very high level of responsibility, guaranteeing both a hands-on learning and development opportunity as well as a personal impact right from the start.
Job requirements include:
- Well-rounded and strong academic background and performance
- At least two years of relevant full-timeVenture Capital experience
- Relevant technical knowledge (coding abilities nice to have)
- Existing personal network within the European startup ecosystem
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Hands-on entrepreneurial mindset and ability to manage deals independently
- Fun to work with and a sense of humor
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Active sourcing and screening of potential investment deals
- Early identification of disruptive innovations and market trends
- Participation in all stages of transactionexecution, from the pitch phase through to closing
- Execution of primary market research and due diligence activities
- Preparation of presentation and reporting materials
- Building up apersonal professional network and market know-how
Applications should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org.