We are looking for another Bee to complement our core team. This partner-track opportunity represents the next journey on a startup executive’s career – you are passionate about influencing the path that other Founders are taking, and take deep enjoyment when your implemented frameworks materially improve an organization. As the ideal candidate, you can demonstrate through first-hand experience the scaled impact of your recommendations and the implementation thereof, you can develop and deploy strategies in a collaborative environment, and you value your integrity above all.
Founded in 2009, Bee Partners works with passionate entrepreneurs possessing Deep Market Insights, providing capital and mentorship at the earliest stages of venture creation. Our mission is to meaningfully collaborate in the creation and growth of companies on the edge of innovation. We typically invest $400,000 in the pre-Seed stage, and continue to support companies as they grow beyond the Seed. As entrepreneurs ourselves, we consider it a privilege to work alongside Founders and are
continually inspired by the possibilities that budding ventures create. We live by five key values: Practice integrity investing, Invest in building companies, Balance intuition with data, Time is worth more than money, Work for the greater good.
- Assess needs of Portfolio Companies: Identify opportunities to augment existing operational tactics and develop
new strategies for existing Bee Partners companies across the early-Stage spectrum of needs, including but not
limited to leadership, growth, operations, hiring, strategy, marketing, and more. Identify potential strategic
outcomes for portfolio companies and develop relationships with strategic entities associated with those outcomes.
- Build Bench Strength: Nurture a network of resources to call upon for specific needs within the portfolio.
- Develop and Deploy Proprietary Frameworks: Study best-practices, develop specific workshops catered to Founders, and build products to transfer knowledge across companies.
- Support the Investment Team: While focused on the portfolio, as part of the investment team, you would be making
decisions alongside the current team for new and follow-on investments.
- Deep and diverse experiences (non-Founder roles are welcome) inside SaaS, other tech startups and/or strategy
- Bachelor’s degree required; 10-years minimum work experience preferred; strong preference for completion of
graduate level program from a top institution.
- You build relationships deeply with others, regardless of their personality type.
- You value personal integrity over profit.
- You can see the forest from the trees.
- You often contemplate the rationale behind decisions made by company executives.
- You are goal-oriented.
- Your network in the startup zeitgeist runs deep and wide. It’s something you take very seriously.
- You’ve achieved something substantial where you’ve had to personally endure and manage your path towards
achieving that something.
- Your curiosity has led to delightful experiences, as well as a few mishaps.
The compensation for this position will be in line with industry standard, along with the opportunity to participate in Fund-level upside. Bee Partners is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, send your resume, LinkedIn and brief email cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.