Greenspring Associates (LinkedIn, CrunchBase, AngelList), founded in 2000, is a leading global venture investment firm that provides commingled fund and customized partnership capabilities to a diverse group of institutions and individuals in North America, Asia, Europe and Australia.
Currently, managing approximately $4.5 billion of committed capital, its dedicated investment team combines broad venture fund and direct investment expertise.
- Develop and foster relationships with members of the Greenspring Associates community, including venture capitalists and portfolio company management teams
- Create value for direct and underlying portfolio companies through customer and partner introductions, executive-level recruiting, and service provider recommendations
- Build relationships with corporate executives to help them identify and connect with relevant underlying portfolio companies that address corporate challenges and/or areas of interest
- Build relationships with accelerators, incubators, angel groups and micro VCs to source interesting investment opportunities for the VC firms in which Greenspring is invested
- Organize events, such as our annual CIO Tech Days, to help connect startups with corporate executives that represent prospective customers, partners, and/or investors
- Differentiate Greenspring from its competitors by designing and implementing new value-add initiatives
- Manage our network and track value-added interactions through Salesforce, Domo and other tools
- Lead other strategic initiatives and projects as necessary