The AVP team is committed to conducting due diligence to identify the best opportunities for investments. With a vision to ensure that every great idea gets the required support to reach its potential, AVP is the ideal platform for entrepreneurs to create the future for their start-up.
1. Work with the board to understand and shape the vision and mission for the organisation.
2. Deliver on the vision with the help of the MA team. Lead the team of professionals.
3. Attract the best and brightest entrepreneurs who are looking to raise money in competition with the best of angel networks, seed and venture funds networks in the country
4. Build a strong member base of successful entrepreneurs and top class professionals with deep domain expertise who are looking to invest and to mentor and help budding entrepreneurs through active reach out
5. Build top quality administrative, legal, financial and other systems & processes to support smooth and efficient operations
6. Build relationships with other ecosystem participants including VC firms, accelerators and incubators, corporate sponsors, Industry bodies
7. Create member engagement programs including investor workshops, social events, education programs, conferences
8. Communication to keep members and the entrepreneurial ecosystem aware and informed about MA
9. Build and manage new city chapters
10. Manage reporting systems for board and members
11. Manage accounts; liaise with external vendors; including auditors & legal firms for reporting, statutory compliance etc.