Scrum Ventures recently announced Scrum Studios, a platform that connects global corporations with startups. Leveraging our partnerships with global corporations from Japan,
we support and provide opportunities for startups to create successful new businesses. Scrum runs two studio programs currently, one with Panasonic and another with Nintendo. Read more about current Scrum Studio projects here: https://scrum.vc/studio/
- Work with leadership team to set strategic goals for Scrum Studio programs.
- Strategy consulting on innovation with large corporations at the executive level.
- Plan and execute Scrum Studio project based on higher level strategic goals.
- Hire and manage a cross-cultural team to operate successful programs within budget.
- Build and maintain a network of mentors to support Scrum Studio programs and investment portfolio companies.
- Recruit and select quality companies that meet the goals of Scrum Venture and its corporate partners.
- Communicate progress of Studio projects internally and to corporate partners.
- Active involvement in all Scrum Studio activities through strategic guidance, sales, and support of alumni companies.
- Support investment activities of investment team through deal sourcing, evaluation, and support of portfolio companies.
- Passion for and 5+ years experience around technology, startups, entrepreneurship, and venture capital.
- Strong leadership and project management skills (goal-setting, organization, implementation, reporting).
- Entrepreneurial drive (comfortable with minimal direction and high expectations)
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build, and maintain strong working relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- “Founder-first” mentality.
- Experience supporting startups professionally through investment or mentoring activities is desirable.
- Operational experience as founder or early employee at high-growth startups is desirable.
- Strong technical knowledge is desirable.
If interested, please apply here.