Founded in 1992, Fosun is a family-focused multinational company. Fosun International Limited has been listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (00656.HK) since 2007. Fosun’s total assets as at June 30, 2017 exceed RMB500 billion. With its roots in China, and through technology and innovation, Fosun’s mission is to create customer-to-maker (C2M) ecosystems in health, happiness and wealth, providing high-quality products and services for families around the world.
- Develop investment strategies, target identification, source deals and build pipeline, develop investment thesis, present investments to investment committee (IC), and manage portfolio of investments
- Lead negotiations with target companies and potential co-investors, include negotiation of terms sheet; Prepare all necessary documents for the Management Committee and the Investment Committee for an investment decision
- Support, engage, and mentor portfolio companies’ founders to maximize each venture success. Represent Fosun Group in the in the venture capital and entrepreneurial community.
- Proactively network to identify new opportunities as well as build network of trusted, top tier co-investors. Regularly provide updates to executives and key stakeholders on the overall health of the portfolio.
- Build and manage a highly driven and efficient team covering opportunities across Global
- Liaise and collaborate with teams in China, US and United Kingdom
- 10 years of cumulative work experience in tech, finance desired; 5 years venture capital, private equity investing or business development experience desired
- Strong knowledge of global markets, experience with startup companies, venture capitalists, commercial partnerships, and incubators required
- Successful track record of sourcing sound investments with strategic and financial return desired
- Proven experience creating and maintaining entrepreneurial relationships in venture capital ecosystem
- Superior analytical skills, must be able to think creatively and achieve results in a highly matrixed organization
- Proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin) and English desired
If interested, please apply here.