Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast Ventures (CV) is the venture fund affiliated with Comcast Corporation, the parent company of Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. CV is focused on generating superior financial returns from early to growth stage investments in technology and technology-enabled services. CV fosters the success of its portfolio companies by leveraging the unique insights and resources of both CV and the Comcast/NBCUniversal family of operating units.
Based in San Francisco, CV has offices in Palo Alto, New York City, Los Angeles and Philadelphia. For more information, see http://www.comcastventures.com
Responsible for generating superior financial returns from venture capital investments in early and growth-stage technology, consumer and services businesses. Works to enable the success of its portfolio companies by applying the unique resources, contacts, experience, and insight of the organization.
- Drives change transformation and strategy execution to achieve specific business results.
- Creates business strategy to focus on strengths, competitive advantage and differentiation.
- Incorporates broad knowledge to address complex, unusual and critical issues.
- Develops long-term plans that impact the achievement of business results.
- Recognizes profitability and revenue potential in business opportunities.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Finance
- Generally requires 15+ years related experience
If interested, please apply here.