The MD/ED will receive significant deal evaluation and execution responsibility, working on all aspects of the private equity investment process. Duties will include:
- Originating and analyzing investment opportunities and leading investment teams throughout the investment process
- Managing team members and ensuring quality and content of materials (financial models, valuation analysis, due diligence, investment memorandums etc.)
- Assisting senior professionals in negotiations and transaction documentation process
- Developing and presenting internal memoranda and investment presentations
Desired experience and characteristics:
· The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years(for ED level) or 10+ years(for MD lever) of total work experience, including several years of successfully leading investments at an established private equity firm. Superior relationship-building, communication and presentation skills and international work experience required.
· Very strong attention to detail, financial modeling skills and solid presentation capabilities a must. Strong academic background, with an undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution in finance or business required. Graduate degree preferred, but not essential.
If interested, please apply here.