Cisco Corporate Development & Venture Investments team is responsible for driving global venture investments and acquisitions activity at Cisco. Our 40+ investment professionals have deep market and technology expertise and are located in major geographies, including US, Europe, Israel, China, Japan and India. Over the last 20 years, Cisco Investments has invested in hundreds of companies across different segments and helped them build to successful IPOs or acquisitions. We currently have an active portfolio of $2B with over 80 direct investments around the world, and we also hold Limited Partner positions in over 3 funds globally. Having invested in over 200 companies and completed more than 180 acquisitions, the team has unparalleled experience and visibility across the high tech industry.
Managers are an integral part of the deal team and will lead/support a wide range of activities, including: identifying new investment and acquisition opportunities, building the business case in close partnership with business unit leaders, managing all stages of due-diligence, negotiating deals terms and modeling returns. Managers will also conduct market analysis and competitive benchmarking.
- Source new venture investments, partnerships and M&A transactions
- Build the business case to execute transactions (venture investments, acquisitions, partnerships etc.)
- Conduct financial analysis and business plan evaluation
- Negotiate deal terms and coordinate resources from inception to close
- Develop detailed technology and market analysis of disruptive technology sectors
- Work closely with Cisco business units to get alignment on strategic imperatives
- Build and maintain relationships within the venture capital and start-up community
- 3-6 years’ experience
- Highly motivated, adaptable and mature team player
- Intellectually curious thinker with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Practical knowledge of finance and strong interest in technology
- Venture Capital, Corporate Development, Product Development backgrounds are a plus
Interested candidates can write to Amit Chaturvedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.