The Corporate Development team works with the S&P (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) business leaders globally to identify, evaluate, and execute M&A transactions, define strategic partnerships, and invest in venture capital opportunities.
What’s in it for you:
- Direct reporting relationship to the Global Head of Corporate Development
- Highly visible opportunity with senior leaders that provides many avenues for career growth and advancement
- Global scope of the company and role provides an opportunity to drive transactions in key markets (e.g., Europe, India, China)
- Leadership role on projects
- Work on projects spanning M&A, strategic partnerships, venture investing and corporate responsibility / ESG initiatives
- Partner with business units to identify opportunities and engage with target companies
- Support the overall transaction process from inception through due diligence, negotiation, and closing at the corporate level
- Serve as point person for cross-division and corporate strategic initiatives
- High level of enthusiasm and natural curiosity
- 5+ years of related experience at a top investment bank and/or corporate role, with commensurate financial acumen and detail orientation or 3+ years of M&A experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of the financial services industry and fluency in emerging technologies
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
If interested, please apply here.