Brooklyn Ventures is looking for a committed young professional (max. 2 years of working experience) that is passionate about bringing our investee companies to the next level! Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set, are you a typical all-rounder with a commercial drive, and do you dare to take responsibilities? Are you eager to learn and do you want to be involved at both strategic and operational level? Then we are looking for YOU
As a Jr. Associate you will receive a lot of responsibilities and be involved in all the different phases of the investment process. From identifying and analysing new investment opportunities to the exit of one of our portfolio companies. You will also be actively involved at the operational activities within our investee companies. Furthermore, challenging the partners and supporting them at internal- and external projects also belongs to your responsibilities. These multidisciplinary activities will prepare you for a key position within one of the Brooklyn Ventures companies.
Brooklyn Ventures is no ordinary Venture Capital firm. We do not only invest with capital, but we also invest our time by actively participating as a member of the investee management team. All of our companies are active on a global level and generally have a B2B focus.
Momentarily Brooklyn Ventures participates within the following fast-growing businesses:
- Pandora Intelligence (Data Intelligence and Consultancy focused on Antiterrorism)
- IRM Systems (Global Oil & Gas consultancy)
- IRM SPD (Pipeline Integrity Management Software)
- Talk360 (International Calling App with millions of users)
- Printiki.com (Photo editing software for both B2B and B2C)
- Mobile Interaction Company (Marketing Software and Consultancy for Media oriented companies)
- Pro Buyer Group (Consultancy focused on the purchase process)
The entrepreneurial and multidimensional character of Brooklyn Ventures offers many possibilities, opportunities and challenges. We offer an international and dynamic working environment, no day is the same.
What are your responsibilities?
- Identifying and analysing of investment opportunities
- Mapping out strategic possibilities for Brooklyn Ventures and the investee companies
- Active support of the partners at both internal- and external projects
- Operational role within the different investee companies
- Committed and a sense of ownership towards Brooklyn Ventures
What is your profile?
- University Master’s Degree
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Exceptional commitment and sense of ownership
- Creative and out-of-the-box mind-set
- Affinity with software development and big data
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic appearance and decisive approach
- Result oriented, entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality
- Able to work independently and in a team context
- Proficiency in the English language
- Living in the Randstad and mobile
What do we offer?
A fulltime job within an enervating, dynamic and multidimensional working environment with lots of career possibilities. And of course, we do offer competitive primary and secondary employment conditions.
Are you the person for the job?
Please send an email to email@example.com with a short motivational letter and your Curriculum Vitae. Brooklyn Ventures has two headquarters and you will be mainly operating from our location in the city centre of Delft. The other office is located at the ‘Leusderend property’ in Leusden. Both locations are easily accessible by public transportation and by car.