Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all the internal communication channels to ensure associate engagement and alignment to the organization
- Introduce new and innovative communication channels and resources
- Arrive at a channel mix that fits with the organization, taking into account associate preferences and accessibility
- Source, write and produce compelling content for the various communication channels
- Provide advice and guidance on best practices around internal communications to various internal teams
- Work with senior leaders on their communication requirements as and when required
- Foster strong working relationships with colleagues across the organization to gather relevant news and deliver communications around developments and activities that are in alignment with the firm’s business strategy
- Recommend strategies for improving adoption, readership and effectiveness of communication channels
- Propose and develop strategies for evaluating and measuring the impact and effectiveness of the different channels of communication.
- Design and develop all structures and channels for internal communications
- To strategies & execute effective communication program, events & channels for corporate brand & image building exercise of the group.
- To establish strong & positive relationship with print & electronic media, consumer groups, community organizations and others to create the right impact of company’s image.
This Job is for you if you are:
- Creative: Your ideas are out of the box, you can think beyond the obvious, you can make boring content an interesting read.
- Grammar Nazi: We love a Grammar Nazi, so if you are one, we will love you too.
- Calm: When under pressure, do NOT stress.
- Innovative: We are looking for think-er’s and not mere do-er’s
- Opinionated: Always have an opinion. It is a Corporate Communications MUST HAVE
- Quick: When dealing with multiple companies, pace is what is essential.