Spencer Ogden is currently working with a Venture Capital firm that specializes their investment strategy into the field of Energy Technology.
The Investment Associate will work direct with and support a Managing Director in all aspects of the investment process across:
- Financial modeling
- Sourcing, screening, and due diligence of potential investments
- Market research
- Portfolio support
- Presentations / Events / etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong education background relevant to Finance, Econ, Engineering, etc.
- 2-3 Years of experience within relevant industry (Energy Technology, Broad Energy, Industrial Technology, Broad Technology)
- 2-3 Years of relevant finance experience (Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital)
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, team-oriented attitude, strong interpersonal skills
If interested, please apply here.