Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
We are looking to expand our corporate venture capital team with a director level resource that will be involved in all stages of the CVC process: crafting of investment theses, deal sourcing, deal execution, and portfolio management.
- Help craft investment theses in target sectors
- Build comprehensive taxonomies within these sectors (researching all participating companies, both startups and large corporates)
- Competitive analysis
- TAM modeling
- Financial modelingKey Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate development or Venture Capital
- Technical background preferred (undergraduate or graduate degree in engineering, physics, mathematics)
If interested, please apply here.