Join a growing, entrepreneurial team that is dedicated to driving Zillow’s strategy, acquisitions and investment activity! The Corporate Development team works closely with company leadership and various business lines to evaluate strategic opportunities within existing and potential new businesses.
About The Role
The Director, Corporate Development, will apply their strategic, analytical, and transactional skills to the analysis, evaluation and execution of growth opportunities across Zillow. This position will work closely with the Executive Chairman, CEO, CFO and company leadership to drive an integrated perspective on growth strategies for Zillow.
In addition to working on key strategic initiatives, you will be responsible for driving the integration of acquisitions Zillow may make in the future. You will understand broad market trends, identify strategic insights and enable cross-functional organizational activities. You will also support strategic planning, board material creation and quarterly business reviews. You are intellectually curious, have strong analytical skills and communicate key insights effectively.
Who you are
- BA/BS or MBA with 7-10 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, venture capital or corporate development
- Self-propelled critical thinker with strong analytical and financial skills. Growth mindset
- Excellent problem structuring, identification and resolution. Experience with structuring executive presentations with the appropriate level of storytelling, visuals and data analysis
- Strong project management skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities. Comfortable performing in a fast paced, dynamic environment, managing both internal and external constituencies and working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated passion for technology and/or real estate sectors
- Ability to develop strong relationships, embracing cross-functional collaboration to influence peers and executive leadership on complex business topics
- Experience leading integration planning and execution of acquisitions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to formulate and deliver insights around business problems in a thoughtful and persuasive manner
- Strong initiative and sound judgment; desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment
- Comfort with taking ambiguous mandates and driving actionable insights
- Advanced MS Office and Google Suite skills with an emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses the largest portfolio of real estate brands on mobile and the web. We are on a mission to rewire the real estate transaction and are building transformational tools and services that make it easier for everyone to find and get into a home they love. We are working to create an on-demand real estate transaction experience for every stage of the home lifecycle — for buyers, sellers, renters and borrowers – and we’re well on our way. No matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality for millions of people.
At Zillow Group, we’re powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don’t just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (#69), Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity (#38), Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents (#31), Fortune Best Workplaces for Women (#20), Fatherly’s Best Workplaces for New Dads (#37), JUST Capital 100 Company (#69), Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
If interested, please apply here.