This director role will report to the Vice President of Business Development and will be responsible for the evaluation and execution of strategic initiatives and partnerships, venture investments (through our GPU Ventures program) and M&A globally across NVIDIA’s business units (with emphasis on Europe and Israel).Additionally, it will hold responsibility for overall development of the ecosystem of venture capitalists and startups investing in, and utilizing our GPU platform technologies.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will develop overall strategies around identifying and supporting startups who are building their products/businesses on top of NVIDIA’s GPU platforms (for Artificial Intelligence, VR, automotive and other applications), including strategically engaging the venture capital and investment banking communities supporting this ecosystem.
- You will also plan and execute a variety of programs and events supporting the missions above.
- Additionally, you will perform opportunity evaluation and assessment, business case development, diligence & issue resolution, financial modeling and valuation, and transaction execution & integration.
- You will lead an internal and external transaction team and effectively partner with cross-functional teams and business unit colleagues to prepare and deliver presentations to business unit leaders and senior management. You will source, research, and recommend potential venture investment, M&A and strategic opportunities.
- Also, you will monitor and assess market participants and trends in related markets for NVIDIA and engage with industry analysts to act as an evangelist in promoting market segment strategy and solutions.
- Finally, you will assist in the formulation of strategies to grow in new adjacent markets, incorporating investments, Mergers & Acquisitions and partnerships.
What We Need To See
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a technical area of study (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc)
- 15+ years of work experience with at least 4 years in a Strategy, Business Development, Sales, Marketing or Consulting role in a software, hardware, systems or diversified industrial company.
- Excellent financial analysis and valuation skills, including understanding of investment/merger/acquisition analysis and related issues
- Excellent business sense and the “know how” to resolve complex business issues
- Dynamic social skills and ability to interact and influence across all levels within and outside the company
- Excellent presentation and communication (written/verbal) skills
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Shown critical thinking and execution to help drive growth in a business
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Prior experience in Artificial Intelligence, Visual Computing, Autonomous Driving and/or Virtual Reality would be a major plus
- Ability to lead multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Ability to clearly communicate and present to executive management
- Ability to assimilate and work with multiple business units within the company
- Deep understanding of corporate finance and financial modeling best-practices
- A self-motivated individual with strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize and self-monitor workload
- Effective written, oral and presentation skills that clearly express ideas and recommendations to customers, executives and a broad range of audiences
- Strong social skills to effectively work with co-workers, cross-functional colleagues and external contacts to respond positively to situations
- Travel to customers as needed
If interested, please apply here.