Ripple is growing and we’re looking for our first Director of Corporate Development. This role will focus broadly on key strategic decisions to advance Ripple’s position globally. We are looking for an analytical, data-driven and savvy leader to identify and execute on company accelerators and strategic priorities, financing opportunities, and M&A.
An ideal candidate will utilize their prior experience in either investment banking or corporate development roles to drive revenue, accelerate development, and support the growth of the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage corporate financing needs
- Assess and inform the company on emerging competition and market trends
- Work with our product, marketing, engineering, and finance teams to understand company strategy and execution priorities
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategic plan to identify growth multipliers
- Incubate new ideas and initiatives to generate new revenues
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 5 years of experience in a dynamic corporate development and investment banking (private equity, M&A)
- Experience with strategic investments, corporate finance, and capital solutions
- Proven track record of driving corporate financing for a rapidly growing company
- Excited by deal-making with the ability to draw on a wealth of creative capital solutions and partnership structures
- Experienced negotiator
- Tech, payments, banking, or financial services industry experience preferred
- Experience with unique debt and equity capital solutions is a bonus
- MBA is preferred
If interested, please apply here.