The Corporate Development team works with Match Group executives to identify, evaluate and execute M&A transactions and investments and supports strategic initiatives for the Office of the CFO including the Investor Relations function. You will be expected to lead all aspects of transaction evaluation and execution, from idea generation through valuation, due diligence and negotiation of definitive documentation. In this role you will have extensive interaction with the senior management of Match Group and our portfolio of brands including Match, Tinder, OkCupid, Meetic, and POF.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing industry research to identify opportunities for growth within Match Group’s existing businesses or expansion into new areas.
- Developing detailed financial models and valuation analysis for potential transactions.
- Creating investment conclusions and strategic presentations for review by the senior management team of Match Group and the Board of Directors.
- Leading and assisting the negotiations of complex transaction terms and definitive documentation.
- Coordinating, managing, and performing due diligence for potential transactions.
- Interfacing with finance, accounting, legal, tax, HR and other departments of Match Group and IAC to ensure seamless deal execution.
- Actively participating in the earnings reporting process by preparing quarterly earnings release deliverables including the press release, conference call script and logistics, investor and Board of Directors presentations, and Q&A prep documents.
- Maintaining and updating detailed research analyst Consensus summaries.
- Monitoring and compiling research, competitive intelligence, and peer earnings results for both strategic and IR purposes.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in private equity, venture capital, corporate M&A, or investment banking (preferably in the M&A or TMT group). Experience in the consumer internet or media space is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in financial modeling, analysis and research in heavily-transactional situations.
- Outstanding written, verbal and creative communication skills; including the ability to translate insight into content, create presentations, and create overall communication plans.
- Self-starter capable of working independently with superior attention to detail.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working effectively as part of a small team.
- Ability to thrive and take initiative in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, open to change, and driven by new challenges.
- Willingness to travel is essential.
If interested, please apply here.