Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Corporate Venture Capital Manager
Responsible for assisting the Corporate Venture Capital team in identifying and executing equity investments to help Anthem invest in companies and obtain relationships to grow the revenue and profitability of the company.
Primary duties to include a range of quantitative and qualitative analyses including but not limited to:
- Identifies and evaluates strategic business opportunities.
- Research and understand market and competitive dynamics.
- Prepares financial analyses including building financial models and various analyses, such as or including estimated returns and valuation.
- Develops clear and concise presentations for an executive audience outlining the investment opportunity, including its strategic fit, financial return, risk and profile.
- Coordinates with other business units in evaluation of opportunities and participation in due diligence of specific opportunities.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 4-6 years of experience in venture capital, private equity, corporate development, investment banking
- or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA degree preferred.
- Excellent leadership and strong analytical and planning skills are required.
- This position must be located in Indianapolis, IN
- Experience in healthcare or healthcare technology experience is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If interested, please apply here.