Oath is seeking highly motivated and qualified candidates for the position of Sr. Analyst, Corporate Development. The Sr. Analyst will be a critical member of Oath’s corporate development team and will work closely with our Executive, Finance, Product and Global Business Unit leadership in strategy formulation, deal sourcing and origination, financial analysis and valuation, negotiation and execution across a diverse range of Internet products, technologies and verticals. The Sr. Analyst will help identify and assess strategic opportunities and build relationships with emerging and established companies in the Internet and media markets. In addition, this person will help Oath engage with major investment banks and leaders in the venture capital and angel community. This is a critical position within Oath that will help shape and influence the future of Oath’s business as well as impact the evolution of our ever-changing industry.
The ideal candidate has high intellectual curiosity, superior organizational, preparation and analytical skills, a strong work ethic, and a proven ability to lead cross-functional teams. This individual has to be comfortable leading and delivering successfully on multiple initiatives in a highly dynamic environment and be calm under pressure. He or she will be comfortable operating against a set of defined goals and objectives and will be motivated by a compensation environment that rewards achievement, not simply effort.
To be a qualified candidate, you must be able to integrate Oath values while influencing the broader organization in the following manner:
* You will be hands-on where necessary in order to inform judgment calls under conditions of uncertainty.
* You will be able to influence at executive levels and drive organizational change.
* You will possess effective partnering skills across boundaries.
* You will be a relentless communicator, both one-on-one with functional colleagues and internal clients, and in group settings.
* You will provide central leadership in contributing to and executing on the team’s goals and objectives.
* The position will be based either at Oath’s corporate headquarters in New York, NY or at our Sunnyvale, CA campus.
Preferable Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree from a top-tier school
* 2-4 years experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, Venture Capital, Private Equity or Corporate Development/Strategy
* Ability to connect with entrepreneurs, investors and company executives
* Ability to operate with a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality
* Creative and strategic thinking
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Consensus builder, collaborative and persuasive temperament
* Goal driven, welcoming accountability
* Passion for new technologies, media and internet products
If interested, please contact Jonathan Lee – email@example.com at Oath.