Futureforce helps college students or new grads experience life at Salesforce, one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies 5-years-running and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” 8-years-running. Futureforce interns work on live projects, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact that they can show to friends, family, and future employers if we don’t hire them first (and, we hire 80% of our eligible interns)!They have the chance to collaborate and connect with the Salesforce interns from all over the world. And, like all Salesforce employees, interns also have many possibilities to volunteer, making a lasting impact in the community.Futureforce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
- Monitor, research, and develop insights on emerging trends and disruptive companies in emerging spaces such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, as well as within core Salesforce segments such as CRM, Service, Marketing and Commerce
- Build perspective on areas of investment or acquisition for Salesforce and share learnings with management
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses for strategic planning and deal evaluation/execution efforts
- When relevant, assist in execution of investments and M&A
It is essential that the individual selected for this position be able to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization at all levels, and be viewed as a team player with exceptional communication, analytical, and leadership skills. Intellectual curiosity and true passion for technology impacting both consumers and businesses is critical for success in this role.
Professional Experience / Skills Required
- Undergraduate degree from a top institution; currently in process of obtaining an MBA at a top tier program
- 3-5 years of experience prior to business school at an investment bank, consulting firm, Venture Capital / Private Equity firm or high-growth technology company
- An understanding of and demonstrated interest in cloud computing, enterprise software and/or subscription businesses
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Deep understanding of M&A/investment analysis
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Quip skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally within a dynamic, high growth organization
- Ability to work well under deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to motivate, collaborate, and work successfully in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail along with organization and follow-through skills
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to success
- Salesforce organization and product knowledge is a plus
If interested, please apply here.