LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Corporate Development team partners closely with cross-functional leaders to drive corporate and strategic initiatives, analyze market activity and competitive dynamics, and source, evaluate and execute and integrate M&A and strategic partnership opportunities. We seek exceptional candidates who are highly motivated, have a track record of academic and professional success, are driven to succeed and have enthusiasm and passion for LinkedIn’s professional suite of products.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a small team that influences long-term company-wide investment initiatives that impact hundreds of millions of professionals worldwide.
- Deliver insightful analyses of market opportunities & drive valuation and strategic analyses of opportunities for LinkedIn
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and assist in building relationships with key players in the industry
- Lead acquisitions – including due diligence, deal negotiations and integration for M&A. This includes coordinating a multitude of internal teams in the evaluation of technical employees, technology solutions and other product diligence
- Determine short- and long-term personnel needs for successful post-acquisition integration
- Manage post-acquisition integration by ensuring that cross-functional teams are all executing on their respective M&A integration plans
- Build effective relationships with colleagues from across the organization
- 6+ years of work experience that includes experience at an investment bank, consulting firm, private equity firm or Corporate Development at a technology company
- Undergraduate degree with a strong academic record
- Investment bank experience preferably in consumer Internet and/or software
- Demonstrated passion for technology through work experience or non-work activities
- Experience working with large data sets and using practical statistical analyses; SQL experience a plus
- Ability to formulate insights around complex business problems
- Exceptional aptitude for creating structured quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills & executive presence: able to articulately present and debate recommendations with senior leadership
- Strong personal initiative, excellent judgment and sense of humor
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment: a highly proactive self-starter
- High aptitude to learn quickly, assimilate to new teams and projects, and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
If interested, please apply here.