To further enhance global business growth, Kimberly-Clark has decided to bring in a Corporate Development Manager reporting directly to the Head of Corporate Development. The manager will have a lead role in prospecting, analysing and executing on partnerships (e.g., joint development, licensing), acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, and other corporate development activities on a global basis.The corporate development manager will be involved in all phases of the transaction including originating ideas, due diligence coordination, valuation, structuring, negotiating and closing the transaction. As appropriate, the successful candidate be involved in post-deal integration as well. The successful candidate would need to develop, present and make recommendations to corporate and business leadership teams.
- Partner effectively with key business unit operating executives and corporate functional leaders on all phases of a transaction. Be in a position to understand Kimberly-Clark’s current businesses and culture to determine how new opportunities fit with current strengths and weaknesses.
- Research companies and identify trends. Develop detailed business case analysis including competitive analysis and valuations on potential opportunities.
- Define global business development priorities based on criteria derived from corporate strategy. Communicate and discuss these priorities with the relevant business leaders to impact outcome.
- Lead deals, including provide thought leadership and process leadership for senior management in acquisition, divestiture, and partnership processes and transactions including valuation approaches and methodologies to assure that the Company’s processes are appropriate and current.
The ideal candidate will likely be a Manager or Associate Director-level Business/ Corporate Development executive in a major corporation or an Associate/ VP level investment banker. In either case, meaningful corporate development transaction experience is required. The transaction experience will include hands-on experience in prospecting opportunities, deal structuring, managing due diligence, and negotiating transaction terms. This individual will also possess a strong financial background and will be able to demonstrate a strong balance between being highly strategic, with a deep understanding of the financial implications of prospective deals. He/she will also be highly operational, able to dive into the details required to structure the best commercial arrangements.Consumer Products, or B2B experience is not required for this position but would be an advantage
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. An MBA or advanced degree would be preferred.
- At least 8 years of business experience is required
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in transaction execution (Corporate Development, Investment banking, Private Equity or similar)
If interested, please apply here.