The Corporate Development team holds the reins to much of our worldwide growth. As a member of the Corporate Development team, you work collaboratively across functions (including Legal, Finance and People Operations) to identify and evaluate both acquisition and investment opportunities. You provide the management team with the needed insight to drive intelligent, sound decision-making. You understand the industry landscape and harness it to manage our deals and integration. With an air of humility, you bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is — and what could be.
As a Corporate Development Manager, you’ll work collaboratively with the Product, Legal Finance and People Operations (Human Resources) teams to identify and evaluate investment opportunities.
You will work closely with the Management team and provide them with the insight to drive strategic decision-making. You’ll use your quantitative and strategic thinking skills to identify new opportunities within the industry.
The Corporate Development team guarantees Google’s worldwide growth by identifying the appropriate acquisitions and investments — and then working to make them happen. Consisting of experienced merger-and-acquisition leaders and integration experts, we’re dedicated to identifying the business opportunities of tomorrow. We find and evaluate acquisition opportunities across existing and future markets, drive management team decisions, lead deal negotiations, and help manage post-acquisition integration and performance evaluation.
- Identify, evaluate, and value acquisition and strategic investment opportunities.
- Drive management team decisions and interface with Google Product and Engineering teams.
- Lead agreement negotiations, strategic execution and manage post-acquisition integration.
- Serve as a board member or observer on investments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of management experience in the technology industry working in a consulting, corporate development, venture capital, equity or investment banking role.
- MBA degree.
- 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with internet technologies, cloud communications and/or e-commerce.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including experience building financial models.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with attention to detail.
If interested, please apply here.