- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in corporate development, investment banking, management consulting and/or venture capital/private equity experience in the technology industry.
- Internet, communications, e-commerce, and/or cloud experience.
- Google product knowledge and strong cross-functional perspectives.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including experience building financial models and valuing companies.
- Self motivated, results driven and strong attention to detail; exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, business judgment and work ethic.
The Corporate Development team holds the reins to much of our worldwide growth. As a member of the Corporate Development team, you work collaboratively across functions (including Legal, Finance and People Operations) to identify and evaluate both acquisition and investment opportunities. You provide the management team with the needed insight to drive intelligent, sound decision-making. You understand the industry landscape and harness it to manage our deals and integration. With an air of humility, you bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is — and what could be.
As Corporate Development Deals Associate, you’ll work collaboratively with the Product, Legal Finance and Human Resources teams to identify and evaluate investment opportunities.
You will work closely with the Management team and provide them with the insight to drive strategic decision-making. You’ll use your quantitative and strategic thinking skills to identify new opportunities within the industry.
The Corporate Development team drives Google’s worldwide growth by identifying exciting acquisition and strategic investment opportunities across existing and future markets – and then working to make them happen. Consisting of experienced merger-and-acquisition leaders, investment professionals, scouting and strategy specialists, and integration experts, we’re dedicated to identifying the business opportunities of tomorrow. We drive team decisions, lead negotiations, and help run post-acquisition integration and performance evaluation.
- Identify, evaluate, and value acquisition and strategic investment opportunities.
- Drive management team decisions and interface with Product and Engineering teams.
- Lead agreement negotiations, strategic execution and manage post-acquisition integration.
- Support post-acquisition integration and investment portfolio management.
If interested, please apply here.