At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company based around speed, transparency, and alignment with our members’ interests. Our goal is to be at the center of our members’ financial lives. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. We expanded into other types of loans, and then into insurance and wealth management with similarly inventive products and soon to be launched SoFi money a modern take on a checking or savings account. As the company has grown, we’ve been able to help more people with these tools. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across SoFi to evaluate and execute potential acquisitions and investments
- Assist on all aspects of the deal, including sourcing, qualification, initial rationale and pitch, financial modeling, due diligence, closing and integration activities
- Stay apprised of broader industry developments and key business metrics
- Identify and qualify new ideas and companies for SoFi from variety of sources
- Maintain close ties to SoFi executives and industry leaders
- 3-5 years experience in one or more of corporate development, investment banking, venture capital, private equity, or management consulting
- Strong analytical skills, experience performing financial, valuation and broad quantitative analyses, and familiarity with accounting & key operational metrics
- Experience in a deal environment
- Experience preparing and presenting information to key decision makers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for technology, products, and consumer finance
- Willingness to embrace unstructured environments and problems
- High level of reliability and humility
- Employer paid lunch program, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans
If interested, please apply here.