This position is responsible for market research, investment analysis, financial modeling, deal structuring and due diligence support of early and growth stage technology investment opportunities and strategic partnerships, as well as other corporate development venture initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Market Research / Deal Diligence: help identify and diligence investment opportunities in existing and new markets / focus areas and emerging technologies, including meeting with entrepreneurs, subject matter experts, venture capital investors and other participants in the venture community.
- Source potential investments through active outreach and relationship-building to the entrepreneurial community, strategic partners and academia.
- Perform competitive and strategic analysis of technology sectors and/or companies.
- Create financial valuation models, including possible deal structuring opportunities. Coordinate with functional groups to produce operating models and deal synergies. Perform other ad hoc analysis including company comparables and precedent transactions.
- Prepare and present business case analysis and risk evaluation for investments and partnerships, including proposals to the executive team. This will also entail business plan creation for organic growth opportunities.
- Ensure high-quality interactions and provide clear and consistent communications with internal and external partners.
- Proactively collaborate with internal colleagues to understand programmatic needs. Thoughtfully seek contacts with key external stakeholders within the applicable industries and venture community to find solutions to unmet programmatic needs.
- Analysis driven business cases on new market opportunities and technologies.
- Develop and continually improve a process for evaluating the success of investments and partnerships.
- Minimum of four years of experience in venture capital, startup company and/or experience as an entrepreneur with venture capital financing.
- Strong transactional experience, and an outstanding record of professional and academic achievement
- Preferable experience in emerging technologies, software and/or data analytics
- Motivated, hardworking team player
In return for your skills and hard work, Rite-Hite offers competitive pay with annual merit reviews, a comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, disability and life coverage), and a retirement program with a 401(K) that includes a company match and profit sharing. We also provide excellent training and ample opportunity for advancement.
If interested, please apply here.