We are seeking a high energy and innovative professional to join our Corporate Development Group. The position is highly visible in the organization and involves frequent interaction with the senior executive team as well as all other PayPal staff levels and external stakeholders, globally.
The Corporate Development Associate will:
- Support deal leads in the inorganic growth opportunities for PayPal globally – from idea to business case to deal execution and post-deal integration – taking a holistic, cross-functional approach.
- Assist in all aspects of the deal, including sourcing, qualification, initial rationale/pitch, financial modeling, due diligence and closing & integration activities.
- Coordinate a cross-functional deal team within PayPal as well as serve as a point of contact to target company management.
- Ambitiously identify and qualify new ideas & companies for PayPal from internal & external sources.
- 2-4 years in Corporate Development, Private Equity, Venture Capital or Investment Banking
- Undergraduate degree from top-rated university, or similar level of experience and skills
- Experience in a deal environment as well as an operational one where people leadership was required
- Strong analytical skills, fluency in performing rigorous financial, valuation and broad quantitative analyses and familiarity with accounting & key operational metrics
- Adept with technology and a strategic thinker – knows what’s best for the business
- Excellent judgment, mature personality, and experience working with executives; a sophisticated and well-connected, worldly businessperson
- Team player, pro-active and action oriented, anticipates needs, is assertive, and is highly accountable
If interested, please apply here.