NCSOFT (Linkedin, Crunchbase) is looking for a Corporate Development Associate to join its Corporate Development team in the Bay Area. Corporate Development works with NCSOFT’s executive management on M&A and investment strategy, opportunity sourcing, and transaction execution. The group (a) identifies growth opportunities for the Company (b) evaluates acquisitions, investments, and other initiatives that will assist in capitalizing upon these opportunities and (c) manages the deal negotiations and execution process.
- Conduct research on the interactive entertainment and related sectors, on competitors, and on potential partners
- Continuously monitor market trends and the competitive landscape to help identify new business and gaming opportunities
- Building and maintaining a network of industry relationships
- Evaluate acquisition and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Perform complex financial modeling for deal evaluation/execution efforts
- Develop presentations for executive management
- Manage the due diligence process
- Manage the deal execution process from due diligence through transaction completion – Coordinating with studios, legal, finance, and HR
- 2+ years experience in corporate development, consulting, venture capital, private equity and/or investment banking
- Demonstrated strong understanding of merger/acquisition analysis and related issues
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Power Point
- Must possess dynamic interpersonal skills required to interact across all levels within and outside of the company.
- Personal interest in the gaming industry
- Fluent in Korean
- Passion for games
- Proven track record of executing deals
- Ability to multitask efficiently in an dynamic environment
- Ability to clearly communicate and present to senior executives
- Good business sense and the ability to understand complex business situations
If interested, please apply here.