At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking to add an Associate to its Corporate Development team to play a critical role in helping Lyft identify and assess acquisition opportunities as well as support the executive team in other key strategic initiatives. The Corporate Development Associate will also lead all financial analyses that will form the basis for recommendations to the executive team.
- Partner with company leaders to understand the strategic objectives and needs
- Identify and assess strategic and talent acquisition opportunities that address these objectives
- Collaborate cross functionally to gather input on key assumptions and drivers for models (including buy vs. build analysis) that will form the basis for recommendations to the executive team
- Work closely with management teams of acquisition candidates to evaluate business model attractiveness and help conduct detailed financial due diligence
- Build close relationships with leaders at emerging and established companies in the startup community as well as with investment banking and venture capital firms
- Monitor M&A landscape and key corporate announcements to develop view on key industry activities and overall market trends
- Support the executive team in other key strategic initiatives
Experience & Skills
- BA/BS with 2+ years of experience in investment banking, consulting, private equity, corporate development or venture capital
- Extremely proficient in financial modeling and PowerPoint; some SQL preferred
- Quick learner with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker and very detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments
- Passion for consumer technology, especially the sharing economy
If interested, please apply here.