DXC Technology, the world’s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, is seeking a Corporate Development Associate to join a growing Corporate Development and M&A team. The Associate will work with teams to execute potential transactions (Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Venture, Divestiture and Investments) consistent with DXC’s strategic direction. This role involves developing business cases and complex financial models to analyze and evaluate strategic opportunities. There will be opportunity to take on leadership role in driving several initiatives targeted at identifying, evaluating and executing strategic transactions working with business unit leaders around the globe.
We have 150,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
DXC offers significant opportunities, challenges and rewards, a collaborative high-performance team culture at a company committed and integrity and growth.
- Build complex financial models including cash flow statements, valuation, profit and loss statements and balance sheet metrics to support transactions
- Demonstrate sufficient business understanding to ensure financial modeling is conducted in thoughtful and analytical manner
- Conduct due diligence on target companies to analyze the strategic alignment, operational fit, financial strength, management synergies
- Participate in and contribute to the development of detailed business plans and integration frameworks for investments and acquisitions based on due diligence
- Research and maintain an understanding of DXC’s target markets and other IT markets and track the companies, major events and transactions in those spaces
- Assist in negotiating terms and conditions of potential transactions
- Bachelor’s degree/ MBA with 2-4 years of investment banking or similar M&A related roles.
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business administration or related field preferred
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions, strategy consulting, financial analysis, financial accounting, venture capital, business development, or investment banking or related experience
Why work with us?
Life at DXC means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
If interested, please apply here.