Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The Corporate Development Associate (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) drives key strategic initiatives and supports the development of long-term growth plans and profitability objectives. Other responsibilities include participating in projects that include analysis and recommendations related to emerging industry trends, growth opportunities including inorganic activity, competitive threats, and viability of outside business partners, venture capital sources, internal business performance and business process improvement. The Corporate Development Associate will analyze market data to identify trends and develop insights related to opportunities for Dell, and then translates these into strategic operational plans.
Promotes Dell’s strategic vision and execution, including through internal and external communications.
- Maintain long-term view on industry overall potential and continually assess the attractiveness of markets and companies with these markets
- Qualify opportunities by evaluating companies in these markets for the purpose of investing in or acquiring the company Continually evaluate and introduce new disruptive technologies to Dell
- Develop investment and acquisition plans based on extensive research of the target company
- Negotiate terms and conditions to gain closure with potential businesses
- Coordinate due-diligence associated with a transaction
- Prepare Business Plan to detail strategic alignment, management feasibility and cost-benefit analysis in order to present assessment to senior management for review
- Drive cross-functional awareness and activity within Dell leveraging investments, market trends and opportunities within markets
- Develop and carry out plans to maintain consistent approach and stay within budgetary guidelines for each project/ deal
- Maintain insight into all products and development initiatives within Dell and its investment partners. Manage all aspects of the investment process life-cycle
- Determine technology areas in which to research and engage
- Requires 3-5 year’s of related experience in investment banking, corporate development, private equity or similar professional roles . MBA preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Cross-Functional skill
- Financial and analytical experience
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- Communicates thoughts clearly and concisely (both written and verbally)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- Aptitude for team work
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
If interested, please apply here.