Clear Creek Midstream is an independent energy company focused on the development of midstream infrastructure for oil and gas producers working in resource plays across the United States. The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas and was established in late 2018 with an initial $300 million capital commitment from EnCap Flatrock Midstream.
Please see our website at http://www.clearcreekmidstream.com to learn more about the company.
As we build out our team, we are looking for an individual who will have a direct impact on the growth and success of the company. This role will play a key part in evaluating new or expanded opportunities, acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Create economic justifications, presentations, proposals and term sheets that are used in deal development
- Perform detailed market, customer and competitor analysis as may be required to identify and develop an opportunity
- Prepare assessments, economic evaluations and financial modeling of new business development projects as well as potential acquisitions
- Conduct due diligence assistance on acquisition candidates
- Participate in commercial and transactional negotiations
- Collaborate with engineering, operations, and other key teams throughout project evaluation and execution
- Develop presentations for a variety of uses in both internal and external communication
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with a business or engineering concentration
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in investment banking or corporate finance within the oil and gas industry
- Must have excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Economic modeling experience required
- Highly organized with the ability to perform multiple tasks
Job Type: Full-time
- energy investment banking or corporate finance: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
If interested, please apply here.